Economic Club Business Study Abroad Scholarship
The Economic Club established this scholarship to provide financial assistance to students pursuing study abroad in business. The scholarship is managed by The Grand Rapids Foundation.
- entering sophomore, junior, or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a business program
- resident of Kent, Allegan, Ottawa, or Muskegon Counties or a resident student at Calvin University
- foreign study programs must be endorsed and accepted as a part of or credit course at Calvin University
- demonstrate financial need
The application as well as more information can be found on the Grand Rapids Community Foundation website when you select “Additional Scholarships” under the Apply for Scholarships drop down. All applicants receive an email with decisions the second week of May 2019.