Dematic Engineering Scholarship
Dematic is the industry leader in designing, building and supporting logistic solutions to provide the best material handling processes for companies around the globe. By encompassing all of Dematic’s Values and Behaviors, this scholarship is offered to prepare engineering students for their transition from Calvin College into a successful and challenging career.
- entering junior year
- engineering major, pursuing an electrical concentration
- open to a potential summer internship at Dematic
- must be a U.S. citizen or be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent and unlimited basis
- desire to work in the Midwest upon graduation
- cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be a U.S. citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent and unlimited basis after graduation?