Calvin College/University of Michigan Medical School Partnership Scholarship
This scholarship was established to attract prospective students who have a strong interest in, and an aptitude for, pursuing an undergraduate degree at Calvin College and a medical degree at the University of Michigan. The selected student will receive a full-tuition scholarship to Calvin College and, if accepted after a guaranteed interview, the equivalent of in-state tuition at the University of Michigan Medical School.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative GPA of 3.90 or higher
- pursuing a pre-med program
ACT of 31 or higher or combined SAT of 1340 or higher
- demonstrate a passion to serve God’s world through the field of medicine
- U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident with preference given to underrepresented North American students
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the recipient has a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher and if the scholarship criteria continues to be met (three years only).