DeVries Church Music Award (prospective, first-year students)
Interest from this fund provides one scholarship to an outstanding student who has an interest in and aptitude for a career in church music.
- entering freshman year
- demonstrate an interest in and aptitude for a career in church music
- be proficient in performance as a singer or keyboardist
- demonstrate sound over-all musicianship
- private lessons for credit in the medium for which the scholarship is granted is required
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the scholarship criteria continues to be met.