Business as Mission Scholarship
This scholarship was established by a family who desires to promote the worldview that business and economics as a calling can be used to expand and promote God’s kingdom. This scholarship is given to strengthen a business student’s passion, calling and understanding of how business and economics can be used for spreading the gospel, promoting justice, alleviating poverty and improving lives.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- business, economics or international development studies major or minor
- planning to go on the off-campus 3rd world development program
- be able to articulate a personal testimony and a potential calling for using business skills in developing countries
- candidates applying to study in Honduras must be conversationally competent in Spanish
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable for summer internships following the semester abroad (not renewable for future years at Calvin).