A.M.D.G. Architects, Inc. in Grand Rapids, MI, established this scholarship in an attempt to assist promising students in the field of architecture. More specifically, this scholarship is an attempt to continue the diversification of both Calvin and the architecture field. The goal of this scholarship is to encourage women and minorities to consider architecture as a profession.
- entering sophomore, junior, or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- pursuing the pre-architecture program
- have already taken Engineering 103 or its equivalent at Calvin
- preference is given to ethnic minority or international students, women and/or non-Christian Reformed members
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.