De Groot Family Scholarship
Mr. Amos J. De Groot, President of Rockview Dairies, Inc., strongly supports the idea that Calvin University must be a Christian community that reflects and values cultural and racial diversity, recognizing the university’s responsibility to provide educational opportunities to minority young people. As the university invests its resources to help these minority young people achieve a university education, they have a special responsibility to use their skills to answer the needs of others in underserved minority communities.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- pursuing or planning to pursue a program that will lead to a career of service to disadvantaged ethnic minority families or individuals
- North American ethnic minority
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.
- Amos and Kitty De Groot
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your interest in having a career of service to disadvantaged ethnic minority families or individuals.