Corrine E. Kass Graduate Studies Scholarship
This scholarship was established for the purpose of assisting experienced teachers to return to full or part-time education in one of the Master of Education programs at Calvin.
- entering or enrolled in a master of education program
- meet the requirements for admission to the master of education program and have an undergraduate GPA of 3.30 or higher
- financial need is considered
- if the above criteria are met, leadership potential may also be considered. Preference will be given to those who plan to pursue their educational experience beyond the master’s degree level.
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.
- Corrine E. Kass
- Graduate Studies in Education