C.J. Byeman Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Jack and Mary Ann Byeman in gratitude to their Lord for the role that Calvin has played in the lives of two generations of family members. Jack and Mary Ann have been extremely blessed and they wish to share, in a small way, with students who are in situations similar to theirs in prior years.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- an engineering or a business (including economics) major
- resident of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Montana or Alaska
- demonstrate a love for God and a willingness to serve others
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.