De Groot Family Scholarship
Mr. Amos J. De Groot, President of Rockview Dairies, Inc., strongly supports the idea that Calvin College must be a Christian community that reflects and values cultural and racial diversity, recognizing the college’s responsibility to provide educational opportunities to minority young people. As the college invests its resources to help these minority young people achieve a college education, they have a special responsibility to use their skills to answer the needs of others in underserved minority communities.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- pursuing or planning to pursue a program that will lead to a career of service to disadvantaged ethnic minority families or individuals
- North American ethnic minority
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.