Brian L. De Wall Memorial Scholarship
Mr. Gordon and Mrs. Joan De Wall of Fruitport, MI, established this scholarship in memory of their son, Brian, who was tragically killed in an automobile accident during his senior year at Calvin.
- entering senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- pursuing a mechanical engineering concentration
- live life with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor
- demonstrate Christian character and the potential to make a positive impact in their work both professionally and as a Christian
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.