Daniel De Lange Family Scholarship
Mr. Daniel De Lange attended Calvin and developed a love for Christian education from his experience there and from the Christian education he received as a child. After graduating from Calvin, he taught in Christian schools before going into business. He has stayed in touch with Christian education through the years and wishes to give back to Calvin for the outstanding education he received.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- first preference is given to those from Westminster Christian School in Miami, FL
- second preference is given to those from Miami Dade County in Florida
- third preference is given to those from south Florida
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher. Renewal is subject to funding availability.