DeVries Church Music Award (prospective, first-year students)
Interest from this fund provides one scholarship to an outstanding student who has an interest in and aptitude for a career in church music.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- proficiency in performance as a singer or keyboardist
- interest in and aptitude for a career in church music
- private lessons for credit in the medium for which the scholarship is granted is required
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the scholarship criteria continues to be met.