Anthony VanderLugt Memorial Engineering Scholarship
Mr. Anthony VanderLugt earned his BS in 1959 at Calvin and the University of Michigan as part of Calvin’s 3+2 program in engineering. He ultimately earned a doctorate in Applied Physics and at his death was a Professor Emeritus of electrical engineering at North Carolina State University. This scholarship was established to honor his memory and to help other students like him who are searching for a way to use their talents in engineering.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher
- pursuing a program in engineering
- be a U.S. citizen
- preference is given to first generation college students
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher (one year only). Renewal is subject to funding availability.