GMB Architecture + Engineering Scholarship
GMB Architecture + Engineering serves clients in the higher education, healthcare, corporate and K-12 sectors. This scholarship will be awarded to a student who is pursuing a career in engineering and demonstrates leadership skills and dedication to both quality and innovation. In addition to this award, a paid summer internship between the junior and senior year will be offered, as well as consideration for a career at GMB upon graduation.
- entering junior or senior year
- pursuing an engineering major
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- be selected for a summer internship at GMB’s Holland, MI, office between the sophomore and junior year or between the junior and senior year
- have a desire to work in the Midwest upon graduation
- must be a U.S. citizen or be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent and unlimited basis
- financial need may be considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.
Resumes for the summer internship are due the November prior to the internship. To apply for the summer internship, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in the Calvin College Career Center. Indicate that you are interested in the GMB internship. You will receive the scholarship upon completion of the summer internship at GMB. No additional application is required for the GMB Architecture + Engineering Scholarship.