Vibration Research Scholarship
The leadership team at Vibration Research is comprised of a number of Calvin graduates who are very thankful for the education they received. Out of gratitude for their experience, they want to give back to Calvin’s engineering program by supporting a student through an internship, mentoring relationship and a scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded to an engineering student who demonstrates leadership skills and dedication to both quality and innovation. In addition to this award, a paid summer internship between the sophomore or junior year or the junior and senior year will be offered, as well as consideration for a career at Vibration Research upon graduation.
- entering junior or senior year (first preference to a senior)
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- engineering major
- received a summer internship at Vibration Research between the sophomore and junior year or the junior and senior year
- must be a U.S. citizen or be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent and unlimited basis
- desire to work in the Midwest upon graduation
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.
Resumes for the summer internship are due the November prior to the internship. To apply for the summer internship, email your resume to email@example.com in the Calvin College Career Center. Indicate that you are interested in the Vibration Research internship. You will receive the scholarship upon completion of the summer internship at Vibration Research Corporation. No additional application is required for the Vibration Research Scholarship.