Chris Gronsman Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Ana Stegink Gronsman and Carl and Sandy Gronsman to honor the life of her husband and their son, Christopher Gronsman, who died of cancer in 2006 at the age of 32. Chris graduated from Calvin in 1995 with a major in accounting. He was an outstanding individual whose passion for life and love for his Lord were evident to all. It is their wish that this scholarship assist upperclassmen who are majoring in business or accounting to give them an opportunity to develop business skills based on a Christian foundation.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- business or accounting major
- demonstrate strong Christian principles, integrity, outstanding people skills, community involvement and concern for quality and ethical work in the financial field
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the recipient continues to meet the scholarship criteria. Renewal is subject to funding availability.