Rodney and Patricia Westveer Scholarship
As Calvin alumni, Rodney and Patricia Westveer are grateful for having had the opportunity to experience the guidance, the challenges, and the excellence that Calvin offers. Through this scholarship they hope to provide women, age 30 and beyond with children, the opportunity to attend Calvin as they pursue new directions in their lives.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- first preference is given to women over the age of 30 with children
- second preference is given to minorities pursuing an education degree
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable with a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher (after the first year) and with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher (after the second and third year). Renewal is subject to funding availability.