Rodney and Patricia Westveer Scholarship
As Calvin alumni, Rodney and Patricia Westveer are grateful for having had the opportunity to experience the guidance, the challenges, and the excellence that Calvin offers. Through this scholarship they hope to provide women, age thirty and beyond with children, the opportunity to attend Calvin as they pursue new directions in their lives.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- pursuing any major
- first preference will be for a female over the age of 30 with children
- second preference will be for a minority student pursuing an education degree
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the recipient maintains a cumulative GPA after the first year at Calvin of 2.50 or better. After the second and third years the renewal GPA is 3.00. Renewal is subject to funding availability.