Charles Strikwerda Scholarship in Political Science
John Van Dellen was a graduate of Calvin who entered the real estate profession following military service in World War II. A man of many talents and varied interests, John served his city and church in numerous ways. John established this scholarship to honor his nephew, Calvin Political Science Professor Charles Strikwerda.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- political science or international relations major
- excellent student in and out of class as demonstrated by regular, thoughtful, and cheerful contributions in class discussions and by participation in campus and/or community activities
- contributes significantly to the classroom and campus environment
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.