Ann Janssen Noteboom Scholarship
This scholarship was established by William and Ann Noteboom. Dr. Ann Noteboom taught at Calvin for 35 years.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- show promise in oral interpretation, performance studies, and/or public address
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.
- Communication Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your interest in oral interpretation, performance, and/or public speaking.