David M. Ondersma Family Scholarship
The David M. Ondersma family of Hudsonville, MI, established this scholarship to recognize the value received by the family from their education at Calvin.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- graduate of Covenant Christian High School in Grand Rapids, MI
- member of the Protestant Reformed denomination
- exhibit Christian character, promise of growth, and participation and leadership in activities outside the classroom such as church, community, and extra-curricular school activities
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher (three years only). Renewal is subject to funding availability.