Arnold and Mary Dood Medical Services Scholarship
The children of Arnold and Mary Dood established this scholarship as a tribute to the Christian love and service exemplified by their parents throughout their careers in the medical service field.
- entering sophomore, junior, or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.30 or higher
- nursing major or pursuing a pre-med program
- exhibit a spirit of giving and service to others
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.
- Nursing, Pre-Medicine