De Groot Family Scholarship
Mr. Amos J. De Groot of Downey, CA, established this scholarship to assist Calvin in its responsibility to provide educational opportunities to minority persons and in its efforts to become a Christian community that reflects and values cultural and racial diversity.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- pursuing or planning to pursue a program that will lead to a career of service to disadvantaged ethnic minority families or individuals
- North American ethnic minority
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your interest in having a career of service to disadvantaged ethnic minority families or individuals.