Calvin Dental Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Calvin College graduates who have gone on to fulfilling careers in the dental profession. Their Calvin professors modeled academic excellence and Christian character as hallmarks to success in dentistry. They established this scholarship in gratitude for their Calvin experience and in the hope that it will help current Calvin pre-dental students achieve their career objectives.
- entering junior or senior year (and have attended Calvin for at least one year)
- cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher
- pursuing a program in pre-dentistry
- demonstrate involvement in research, extracurricular college activities, or in the dental community here or abroad
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the scholarship criteria continues to be met. Renewal is subject to funding availability.