De Vries Family Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the children of Andy (Jeane) De Vries and Bud (Doris) De Vries to provide financial assistance to students whose parents did not go to college. The De Vries brothers and their wives made many sacrifices so that a Christian education would be available to their children as well as it had been made for them. This scholarship was established to honor these sacrifices.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- pursuing any undergraduate degree
- parents did not attend college
- open to a mentoring relationship with the donor
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the recipient has a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher and if the student and donor continue to commit to a mentoring relationship. Renewal is subject to funding availability.
- Supplemental Questions
- Tell us about your interest in a mentoring relationship with the donor and how you could benefit from that.