Calvin Media Scholarship
Norman and Crystal Unema established this scholarship for students who are planning a career in journalism, radio, or television broadcasting.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- planning to work in journalism, radio, or television broadcasting
- committed Christian dedicated to the Calvinistic world-and-life view
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.
- Communication Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Explain your plans to work in journalism, radio or television broadcasting and your dedication to the Calvinistic world-and-life view.