Bruce and Esther (VanManen) Drukker Family Scholarship
Steve and Nancye Drukker established this scholarship in honor of Steve’s parents Bruce and Esther (VanManen) Drukker. Bruce, a third generation Calvin student, went on to medical school at Cornell University and rose to department chair of obstetrics and gynecology at Michigan State University. Esther was the first member of her family to go to college and graduated from Calvin with a degree in education. Steve and Nancye wish to honor Esther and the support she gave her husband while raising their three children.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- primary preference is given to those pursuing a classical studies major
- additional preference is given to those also pursuing a degree in secondary education in addition to a degree in classical studies
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable with satisfactory academic progress. Renewal is subject to funding availability.