Beulah B. Goodenough Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Mr. John and Mrs. Mary Gideon in memory of Mary’s mother, Mrs. Beulah Goodenough, who was a first grade teacher in the New Jersey Public Schools for over 35 years. It is their belief, as public school educators, that the public schools in our country need the influence of committed Christian teachers and students if our society is going to make a positive change.
- entering senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a program in elementary education
- committed Christian planning to teach in public schools
- preference is given to those who have attended a public school themselves
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.