Calvin College Young Life Scholarship
The donor of this scholarship has a deep appreciation for the Young Life ministry and its mission to introduce young people to Jesus Christ and help them grow in their faith. This scholarship was established to encourage a high school senior who has been actively involved in Young Life in high school to attend Calvin College.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher
- active in Young Life during high school
- demonstrate an interest in continued involvement in Young Life leadership while at Calvin
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher. Renewal is subject to funding availability.
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe how you got involved with Young Life and how it has impacted you.