Calvin and Susan Hulst Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship
Calvin and Susan Hulst established this scholarship to encourage students who demonstrate a high level of entrepreneurial spirit, who value the way business success can make a positive impact on society, and who seek to contribute to international free enterprise.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher
- preference is given to business majors
- demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and value the importance of the free enterprise system in the global marketplace and the ways it provides people the opportunity to flourish
- plans to pursue an entrepreneurial and creative business career in the private sector, not the academic or public sectors or with a NGO
- exhibit sincere respect for all people and follow Jesus with integrity
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe how your God given creativity and entrepreneurial skills will be used to advance a responsible and responsive Christ-centered society.