Arnold and Janice VanderBok Family Scholarship
Mr. Arnold and Mrs. Janice VanderBok established this scholarship out of gratitude to God for the abundance of blessings He has provided to them and their family. They are also thankful to Calvin for the quality Christian education it provides that they and their daughters and sons-in-law have been able to receive. After many years of commitment to Mexican mission projects, it is also their desire to help a first or second generation Hispanic student.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- majoring or planning to major in a helping profession such as a social worker, teacher, pastor, nurse, or doctor
- fluent in Spanish
- first preference is given to north American ethnic minorities, with special preference to Hispanic students
- preference is also given to first or second generation Hispanic students
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.
- Supplemental Questions
- Briefly tell us about yourself and how you meet the scholarship criteria.