Dr. Bernard J. Ten Broek Biology Scholarship
This scholarship was established to honor the service of Dr. Bernard Ten Broek to the Calvin Biology Department, and to continue, in perpetuity, Dr. Bernard Ten Broek’s efforts during his teaching career to promote excellence in biology.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.30 or higher
- biology major
- demonstrate interest in the area of animal biology (academic work, research experience, jobs, etc)
- intend to continue animal biology study in graduate school, not medical school
- preference is given to biology majors who demonstrate interest in the sub-disciplines of developmental animal biology and/or animal genetics
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.