The late Mr. and Mrs. Hyman Berkowitz of Wyoming, MI, established this scholarship in gratitude for all that God had given them. It was their philosophy that helping others is not only a duty, but also a privilege.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year (transfers may apply)
- cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher
- have a physical handicap or learning disability
- using (or planning to use) the services provided by the Office of Services to Students with Disabilities
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.