Corrine E. Kass Graduate Studies Scholarship
This scholarship was established for the purpose of assisting experienced teachers to return to full or part-time education in one of the Master of Education programs at Calvin.
- graduate student
- cumulative GPA of 3.30 or higher
- pursuing the Master of Education program
- preference is given to those demonstrating leadership potential and to those who plan to continue their education beyond the master’s degree level
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.
- Graduate Studies in Education