C & N Systems Scholarship
God has provided abundantly for Bob and Bert Bowden ‘88, David Clark and Jon Last ’84, the owners of C & N Systems, Northeast Interior Systems, Case Systems, and CiF Lab Solutions. In response, they want to share these gifts with Calvin students who look forward to learning and developing strong business and leadership skills that better prepare them to seek God’s calling after graduation. Teamwork, encouragement and work-ethic are all important attributes that point toward further development of His Kingdom.
- entering junior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- business major or pursuing a program in engineering
- strong Christian leadership skills in a team environment
- encouraging those around them to perform at their peak level
- giving all honor and glory to Christ
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.