Borgman Family Nursing Scholarship in Memory of Kate Borgman
Mr. and Mrs. Fred Borgman of Grand Rapids, MI, established this scholarship in memory of their mother, Mrs. Kate Borgman, who dedicated her life to the nursing profession.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- nursing major
- admitted to the nursing program
- preference is given to those who don’t have the strongest academic record but who are industrious, motivated and worthy students
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.