Covenant Renewal Scholarship for Worship Leaders
Over the years, God has used people of all ages, from many denominations and from diverse places to lead Nelson and Betty Grit in worship. Through scripture, music, visual arts, dance and prayer the Grits have been reminded of God’s love and of their commitment to live their lives in gratitude to Him. It is the Grit’s intent that this scholarship be awarded to students who have helped lead worship in their home churches or high schools and who intend to continue using these gifts while at Calvin either on campus or in local congregations.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- have helped lead worship in their home church, high school or on campus and plan to use these gifts while at Calvin, either on campus or in local congregations
- worship apprentices and Jubilee Fellows are not eligible
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.