Bryan Dykstra Nursing Scholarship
The family and friends of the late Bryan Dykstra of Rochester, NY, established this scholarship in Bryan’s memory, to recognize all that Christian nurses did for Bryan before his death. Bryan was a student at Calvin in 1982-1983 before he contracted leukemia and passed away in the fall of 1983.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- nursing major
- admitted to the nursing program
- potential for Christian service in the nursing profession
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.