Berg Leadership Scholarship
The Bergs would like to make a scholarship available to a student who exhibits the same criteria that they have found at Calvin.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing any undergraduate program
- demonstrate a Christian character
- have creative gifts or abilities demonstrated in leadership activities at Calvin
- financial need is required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.
- Service-Learning Center
- Supplemental Questions
- List the leadership roles you have held while at Calvin. Also, explain briefly how your unique gifts in leadership, and your Christian faith, have enhanced your ability as a faithful leader. Finally, describe the various ways in which these leadership opportunities have positively affected both you and others. (your essay should be 1-2 pages, double spaced)
- Outline your service experience and total number of hours spent in service to date.
- You may print out your service-learning transcript from Student Resources and upload here.