DornerWorks Computer/Software Engineering Scholarship
This scholarship was established by DornerWorks, Ltd to encourage students to pursue their calling using their technical gifts and talents. Their goal of the donors is to encourage and support prospective and current students interested in pursuing a career in computer/software engineering—especially embedded systems, which is the design of computer hardware and software “behind the scenes” because it is embedded within a larger machine or system. These systems respond to events in real time (e.g., avionics systems in aircraft and electronics in medical devices).
- entering sophomore, junior, or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.30 or higher
- computer science major or be pursuing an electrical and computer engineering concentration
- preference is given to those who have an internship with DornerWorks or to those expressing an interest in embedded systems
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.