Milton and Carol Kuyers Family Nursing Scholarship
Milton and Carol Kuyers have a longstanding commitment to Christian education, having received that heritage from their parents and having passed it on to their children. As Carol’s field of education was nursing, they established this scholarship for nursing students.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- enrolled or planning to enroll in the nursing program
- preference is given to students who are highly motivated, who have been successful in their college program to date, and who demonstrate the potential to be successful in the nursing program and to contribute to society in the nursing profession
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.