H. John and Sandra Hooyer Nursing Scholarship
John and Sandra established this scholarship in gratitude for the Christian education their daughter received while at Calvin. The Hooyers have been faithful supporters of Calvin for many years. They are strongly committed to Christian education and Christian higher education.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a degree in nursing
- financial need as defined by government programs is required
- demonstrate a caring heart for others as well as Christ-like love and compassion along with a willingness to use those gifts to provide good bedside care
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the scholarship criteria continues to be met. Renewal is subject to funding availability.