Dr. Corwin G. and Ina June VanderVeer Family Medical Scholarship
Dr. Corwin G. and Mrs. Ina June VanderVeer and their children established this scholarship in appreciation for the good counsel and caring mentoring they received while at Calvin College. The VanderVeer family has been very active in medicine and it is their desire to help support a pre-med or nursing student who demonstrate a strong Christian character and a caring personality.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.30 or higher
- pursuing a degree in pre-medicine or in nursing
- demonstrate a strong Christian character and a caring personality
- financial need is required
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.