Dr. Robert J. Albers Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established to honor Dr. Robert Albers for his years of teaching at Calvin and for his contribution in establishing a program in biochemistry.
- entering sophomore, junior, or senior year
- declared biochemistry major
- financial need is considered
If the above criteria are met, the following criteria also apply:
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher in both major and overall studies
- interested in a career in biochemistry (medical career does not qualify; thus not for pre-med students)
- must submit a one page (100-200 words) statement on interest in biochemistry or career plans in biochemistry
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.