John R. and Annie Struyk Family Scholarship
John and Annie Struyk are grateful that their family has been richly blessed by God and in this way want to share these blessings with others. Since all four of their children have graduated from Calvin College, it is their desire to financially support students in education, nursing and ministry in the Christian Reformed Church.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a degree in education, nursing, or pre-ministry
- demonstrate Christian character and involvement in extracurricular activities in the community and college
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.