Jim and Ruth Sikkema Family Nursing Scholarship
Jim and Ruth Sikkema established this scholarship in gratitude for the Christian education they and their three daughters received while at Calvin. They and their children remain loyal supporters of Calvin, and as such, desire to help Calvin students benefit from Calvin’s distinctively Christian perspective. Because two of their three daughters chose careers in the field of nursing, this scholarship will be awarded to nursing students.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a degree in nursing
- demonstrate a caring heart for others
- financial need is required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.