Bretton and Kimberly Bolt Family Scholarship
Bretton and Kimberly Bolt established this scholarship out of their desire to allow others to benefit from an education at Calvin University. Bretton experienced success in business and out of appreciation for this success he would like to assist students who need financial aid in order to reach their academic goals.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a degree in nursing, pre-physical therapy, pre-occupational therapy, speech pathology or other fields that focus on the care of the elderly
- preference is given to those who volunteer or work at a skilled nursing facility
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the recipient has a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher and continues to volunteer/work at a skilled nursing facility. Renewal is subject to funding availability.