Strategic Partners - Corewell Health Scholarship
Corewell Health is committed to attracting young women to the field of computer science. They offer this scholarship as an opportunity to encourage and mentor young women as they prepare for a career in computer science.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher
- computer science major (or planning to be)
- financial need is considered
- preference may be given to first-year students or students who are selected for an internship at Corewell Health
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates. The current recipient is eligible for consideration again if they have a cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher and continue to be a computer science major.