This scholarship was established by Richard and JoAnne McNamara to recognize the accomplishments of their daughter Rachel, a 2004 biochemistry and honors program graduate.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher
- chemistry or biochemistry major
- financial need is required
- preference may be given to a student in the honors program or who has been adopted
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher. Renewal is subject to funding availability.