Arnold and Mary Dood Medical Services Scholarship
The children of Arnold and Mary Dood established this scholarship as a tribute to the Christian love and service exemplified by their parents throughout their careers in the medical service field.
- entering sophomore, junior, or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.30 or higher
- pursuing a pre-medical or nursing program
- exhibit a spirit of giving and service to others
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.
- Nursing, Pre-Medicine